Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Administrator
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Saleen Performance Vehicles has released pictures of the 2010 S281 Mustang ahead of the car's official unveiling at the SEMA show in Las Vegas.

The three pictures, posted on Saleen's Flickr and Facebook pages, provide a peek of the S281's front and the rear, which a couple of Facebook commenters called an improvement on the 2010 Mustang's original rear.

Full details will be released at the 2010 Saleen S281 Mustang's unveiling Nov. 4 at the SEMA Show in Las Vegas.

More: SEMA Preview: Saleen teases 2010 S281 Mustang on AutoGuide.com

·
MM's Orangest
2,885 Posts
It looks good but I wonder how stout the motor is.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
:drool

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
to tell ya the truth, i dont care for it all that much. i loved how the 05-0X's look with more of the "box" look. its going to just keep going more warped each revamp.

·
Premium Member
12,055 Posts
sexy, the back end looks much smoother! i didnt like their 05-09 oversized spoiler very much. this one is nice and sleek, just the way i like it :D

·
Registered
7,994 Posts
to trade or not to trade hmmm. Like i could afford it. I think the back end looks better.

Anyone seen pics, well i dont think theyre real but the SMS Mustang 460? I wonder how similiar theyll be.

SMS Supercars - SMS 460™ Mustang

·
Registered
7,994 Posts
yea and the SMS logo on the grill looks like it was copied and pasted on

But probobly dont have any real pics yet

·
Registered
557 Posts
to trade or not to trade hmmm. Like i could afford it. I think the back end looks better.

Anyone seen pics, well i dont think theyre real but the SMS Mustang 460? I wonder how similiar theyll be.

SMS Supercars - SMS 460™ Mustang
Yeah I saw in a magazine where thats Steve's version. As of now, that other company still has rights to the saleen name, so he has to call his version the SMS

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
2011 saleen with a 5.0 4V 400hp :drool. i might consider trading in for one if i have a better job by then. i love that rear end and the hood looks like it will be badass too.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
dammit that thing is sexy...

·
Zoolander
7,719 Posts
to tell ya the truth, i dont care for it all that much. i loved how the 05-0X's look with more of the "box" look. its going to just keep going more warped each revamp.
Thats not how ford works. They bring out a model, give the model a face lift, and then go to a new model. Next should go 1 of 3 ways. Either more close to the 70-73 Mustangs, bring back the Mustang II(I hope not), or bring the Fox back. Hell they are bringing the 5.0 back so maybe a fox revisit is coming. People are liking boxy cars again!!!

·
Registered
44 Posts
I'm diggin the Saleen rear alot more than the standard Ford rear end.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts