Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haha for sure man im gettin 17 fr500s in the summa and prob wont lower it anytime soon
but yea i love the car

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
don't cover the plate...it's pointless and makes the pic look bad...if anything paint over the plate with the same color as the plate, but not black...that's my plate tip of the day lol

i agree with smurf on what to do :yes

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
haha agreed on the plate tip!

Do those few things and youll be amazed at how different and how much better the car will look. Why nwont you lower it anytime soon?

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
a new set of springs can be had for under 200 and i just found a set of eibachs on my local craigslist for 100. most people wont recommend it but if moneys tight you can always cut your springs to get the stance you want for free :)

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
black pony looks great 6er..i did the same thing. If you look at the front pic i posted, most people ask me why i took it off because it blends so well ha

·
El Torchy
4,706 Posts
bwahahahaha you has a secret love of the SB...he needs the grill delete though

black pony has made the new v6 i got extra sexy :yes
Funny I was contemplating on painting my pony earlier together with the spoiler... Still I didn't... I don't know if I really want to. I guess I was still tired of the all black grille that had for a while back then.:dunno

1 - 12 of 12 Posts