Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got done installing mine, got them from Blue Oval, they'r made by CDC. Drivers side was easy, but I have the shaker 1000 and man the passenger side was a bitch. There are two nuts right by the sub and damn they were hard to get to with my saussage fingers. Well I got it done, took me about 45min, and they look cool as ****..........
Another mod done, about 1000 to go.:D

·
Skirt Chasing Philanderer
14,391 Posts
Yeah the seq. tail lights where the secodn thing I ordered ( ordered the roll bar before I had the car as I knew I was getting a convertible ). I get a ton of compliments on the tail lights. I always see people behind me pointing or motioning with there fingers about how they move... Although I think alot of people think its a stock function when they first see them...

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Congrats !! What did you pay for yours?
I paid $150.00 for them, oh well I guess I should have looked around some more.................................:(

·
Skirt Chasing Philanderer
14,391 Posts
I paid $150.00 for them, oh well I guess I should have looked around some more.................................:(
Im Right there with you, I paid $150 for mine. But I think there is a difference b/w the kits. Yours is probably like mine where it is a whole harness that replaces the factory harness and the one mentioned above is just a link that goes b/w the two harnesses. Im not saying one is better than the other as they both do the same thing, but that is probably where the price difference comes in...

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Love mine as well, like you said so many more mods to go, so little time.....
Yup, but I also got ford racing springs, upper & lower rear control arms, panhar bar & rod, A arm brace and American Racing Shelby 18x9 & 18x10 with Nitto 555 255/45(f) and 285/40's(r) coming next week. Let the fun begin.......................:woot. I'll post before and after pictures once she's all done.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Im Right there with you, I paid $150 for mine. But I think there is a difference b/w the kits. Yours is probably like mine where it is a whole harness that replaces the factory harness and the one mentioned above is just a link that goes b/w the two harnesses. Im not saying one is better than the other as they both do the same thing, but that is probably where the price difference comes in...
Yea, mine came with the harness, rubber grommet etc you are right, that's propably why the price difference.

·
Registered
101 Posts
It's definitely a great mod. The sequential lights will be coming to my vehicle soon as well I am sure.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
$80 is a lot for sequential tail lights...I made my own for about $15 worth of parts from the hardware and electronics store..:)

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
what was your part list then so i can do the same thing haha

·
IBEATU
5,919 Posts
$80 is a lot for sequential tail lights...I made my own for about $15 worth of parts from the hardware and electronics store..:)
We need a thread on this!!!!!!!!! :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts