Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im working on my next project which is the sequential tailights. How many of you did the sequentials and was it a pain to install?

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
i want them. they look pretty cool. any idea on where to buy and whether or not they are 50 state legal???

·
Baker Jr.
3,472 Posts
Its easy just follow the directions, i got em

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
I bought some 50$ ones off ebay. Splice in set... Easy as cake... although I do work with electronics all day..

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Okay thanx for the links...once I'm done with tail lights gonna do research on what CAMS would be good for a complete stock motor engine. I heard a Mustang with a Cam boy did it sound mean during Idle Wow... I will post it shortly

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
:gay IMO

I dont like them and i dont like anyone that does like them. :D

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
^Hater

But seriously; I think I'm going to take the plunge and get some for the Cobra; considering they are hard to find kits for the Cobra and if you do find a kit, it's crazy expensive; I'll be making my own.

·
Banned
7,007 Posts
Lefty, considering you're going to make your own... are you gonna share the wealth and post up a how-to when you make your own kit?

·
2009 ROTY
5,646 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Illegal in most States

Im working on my next project which is the sequential tailights. How many of you did the sequentials and was it a pain to install?
Hey dude. These kits sequence the brake lights and are dangerous as well as look rediculous. Search for The Perfect Flash brand. They work like they should.

·
Registered
167 Posts
They took me about an hour and a half (I hate wiring!) but well worth it. I bought mine off ebay for $50 too. They look sick and add a subtle touch

1 - 17 of 17 Posts