Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
ZYZZ Brah
3,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Only a few states will understand this.

Yes, that is A1 covering that burger. Yes that is bacon also. ****in whataburger, yeah buddy.

·
Disturbin' The Peace
4,121 Posts
I know that feel.

But I haven't eaten like that in many a moon.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
I wish they had that in Pa.

·
ZYZZ Brah
3,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You guys are missing out. I can eat this stuff daily. lol it's that good. A1 burger is the bombbbbbbbb

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Holy **** that looks so amazing. Im in ohio. Where is the closest one!?!?

Sent from my SGH-T759 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
249 Posts
With a side of chicken strips AND fries mother ****er!! Better yet put the chicken and fries on the Burger!!

Not sent from a stupid Apple device

·
ZYZZ Brah
3,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Holy **** that looks so amazing. Im in ohio. Where is the closest one!?!?

Sent from my SGH-T759 using AutoGuide.Com Free App
I have no clue. lol.

hmm wish we had that in TN
You might? I think it's a southern thing. My buddy that lives in NC because of the army came home a month ago and the first thing he wanted to do was eat whataburger. haha

With a side of chicken strips AND fries mother ****er!! Better yet put the chicken and fries on the Burger!!

haha u had the bbq chicken strip sandwich? sex.

·
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
249 Posts
I have no clue. lol.

You might? I think it's a southern thing. My buddy that lives in NC because of the army came home a month ago and the first thing he wanted to do was eat whataburger. haha

haha u had the bbq chicken strip sandwich? sex.
Dude every time I get that sandwhich I have a massive erection and my pants are wet

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Man when I to Texas to visit my wife's sisters all they did was take us to eat Burgers,I only saw one Gym surrounded by Mexican & Burger joints. The women there are so out of shape. Here in Miami most women watch their figure. Not trying to bad talk your Burger but I would never touch a fast food joint ever again. If I do I would probably do Wendy's

·
ZYZZ Brah
3,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I eat fast food 5x a week and still look good. Lol. Problem with fatasses is they don't know how to eat or diet. I count all calories, carbs, fats, protein, etc.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts

·
I love to skydive
17,286 Posts
I eat fast food 5x a week and still look good. Lol. Problem with fatasses is they don't know how to eat or diet. I count all calories, carbs, fats, protein, etc.
Doesnt mean you have fat on the inside. :lol

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

1 - 20 of 22 Posts