Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well me being me i took my car for a service where there was a factory recall needing to be done on the passenger airbag.... Well that being said i get my car back and the shaker 500 speakers static buzzing like a cell phone near a computer and doesnt stop...well ford claims they had nothing to do with the damage and tells me my speakers are blown when clearly they aren't so they replace them under warranty and then try and charge me an installation fee but they never fixed the problem because immediately upon getting my car back i dont make it out of the service center without the speakers starting to buzz even worse then before.......Has anybody had this problem also? if so how do i fix them because currently they are unplugged from there amps

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
take it to ford and ask em are my speaker supposed to do this? and when they say no then say then fix it bitch!

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i tried that!!

·
Registered
190 Posts
it could be tsb 07-17-6? if it is its not the speakers, its door rattle having to do with the window switch bezel. i dont know, i could be wrong. i had a problem like yours too. took it in and they fixed it under warranty, but it still rattles a little bit once you increase volume after a certain level (radio only).