·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
New one or if I can find a used ill do

·
Registered
11,185 Posts
yeah you can either get one that is 99-04 gt specific or try to hunt down a factory one from a wrecked mach and try to fab something up.

·
Registered
784 Posts
This is what I did: I bought the hood and complete shaker system off a wrecked Mach 1, and I bought conversion brackets to install the shaker system under my 2V's hood. To install the shaker system on your 2V, you can either buy the brackets or build them yourself.

I bought the brackets off this website/guy (The guy is honest and great to deal with. He fabricates the brackets and spacers/extensions to raise the scoop): Trick Pony Motorsports

·
Registered
11,185 Posts
This is what I did: I bought the hood and complete shaker system off a wrecked Mach 1, and I bought conversion brackets to install the shaker system under my 2V's hood. To install the shaker system on your 2V, you can either buy the brackets or build them yourself.

I bought the brackets off this website/guy (The guy is honest and great to deal with. He fabricates the brackets and spacers/extensions to raise the scoop): Trick Pony Motorsports

Nice find!!!!

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
i made mine myself, and it turned out fine. i just bent up flat stock to make it work. took me about 3 hours to make it work out right, but it looks good. i need to re adjust after taking it off from painting the hood, but that's easy enough to fix.

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
I realize this is an old thread but I figured id ask on here instead of starting another, Does any one have pictures or a write up on how to but the entire shaker off a mach and mach hood on the 2v? Just wondering how to brackets need to be made and get some visual before I start cutting **** up and bending stuff.

I know the hood is easy enough lol Just throwing that in so Yall know im nott trying to cut the stock hood up and fit it, got the hood and entire kit just looking for pictures or tips for mounting and routing ! thanks!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts