Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok so ive been searching through the forums and i found a little bit of what i was wondering but not all of it. My first question that was answered was if the mach shaker and hood could just bolt up, and the hood does no problem, the shaker takes a little bit of working with. The second question is If i were to buy the shaker from AM or somewhere like that, that was designed specifically for a GT, would it fit correctly into a mach 1 hood? Thanks for any input.

·
Better than Drugs!
2,064 Posts
yes sir it should. its made for it. I say you should do it. Very bad ass looking and I thnik, not certain, but prettu sure someone makes a spacer to lift the shaker scoop piece up higher. I just looks bad ass.

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts
Reactions: T-Lee. 30

·
Registered
11,185 Posts
I went with a cdc shaker complete kit. Then later went with an aftermarket mach1 hood from carpartswholesale. It should work out just fine the only difference is the tray at the bottom of the shaker off the actual mach1 that goes up under the hood to channel away water is larger/wider than the cdc/AM shaker but the shaker is the same size so it works out and if you want it higher you can use regular spacers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts