Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, havent been around in a while, just been busy with school and stuff. Anyway, got the car in the show this weekend at Lows Motor Speedway and found a guy that has a Redfire rear GT bumper with the "mustang" shaved off. It looks pretty good. I have been wanting to re-paint my stock bumper for a while due to a bad spot where somebody hit me. He wants $150 for the bumper, but I was thinking about just trading him straight up for mine. What do you think? About the deal and about the shaved look in general?

·
Registered
890 Posts
I'm not a big fan of the shaved mustang. I'd rather just paint the bumper and use bumper inserts

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
anybody got any pictures of a shaved GT bumper?

The cobra would be nice, but its a gt one haha :)

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
The only way Id get a shaved bumper is if it was a Cobra one. Other then that, I think it looks cool with the "MUSTANG" on the bumper.

·
Registered
890 Posts
There is a site that sells shaved 03-04 cobra bumpers but I don't have that info

·
Registered
2018 Mustang GT Manual
1,592 Posts
anybody got any pictures of a shaved GT bumper?

The cobra would be nice, but its a gt one haha :)
Exactly, your's is a GT bumper. Replace your GT bumper with a shaved Terminator bumper.

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
There is a site that sells shaved 03-04 cobra bumpers but I don't have that info
If you find it, everyone that posts in this thread will give you reps

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
whats his full screen name? does it have a pic you can link here? sorry I am gonna be inside the speedway for the next 6 hours and it will be hard enough just viewing this thread....

·
Registered
396 Posts
yes the cobra rear bumpers are so sexy!! but i got a shaved bumper. i had to replace it when i had the car repainted.
not a very good pic. sorry

1 - 13 of 13 Posts