BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

SO SEXY!

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol...yup thats all the parts man! im stoked!

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
So you can like press a button inside the car and up or lower the boost and it has a digital psi readout?

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes sir! no more pulley changes for more or less boost!

the smaller retangular shaped thing is also a scale for boost.

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
not yet :( I hope soon...but idk.

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
haha he didn't start right away. It was there for 3 weeks before he started...had a different car to finish

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
I am disappointed by this thread.

I was expecting something...else when I clicked it.

:(

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lol its not the BP brah

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Damn man you need to find another shop.

There's a shop here in town I would never take a car, people take their cars in and they sit for weeks before they even start on them. That's just total BS!

You are the best mechanic you can find, that is if you have the tools and the know how LOL!

Paying someone else to work on your car is like paying some guy to dick your girl WTF!

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
no different then buying a turbo kit or blower kit. That piping was already made. I mine own work then I can and if I am able to do so. But I in no means want to get over my head. MY Dad and I put in my procharger kit, fuel pump, injectors, ect. But I didn't do my stall or shift kit. I am not laying on my back with a tranny above my head on jackstands. sorry but not for me.

Not eveyone has tools or a garago to work in. I am previlaged enough to have that and my Dad has thousands of tools. But just b/c someone doesn't install their on stuff doesnt mean anything IMHO. Still a nice car. This turbo kit will be done right and the welds will be killer...which is important on turbo kits.

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I trust this guy with my car and he is a cool guy. i dont let a lot of shops/people touch my car

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
That looks awesome man. How does a boost controller work? You need the right wastegate/spring to keep up with the desired amount of boost to run right?

·
Banned
1,738 Posts
That looks awesome man. How does a boost controller work? You need the right wastegate/spring to keep up with the desired amount of boost to run right?
The turbos run off gate pressure (whatever springs are inside) and anything after that is run by the boost controller.

Scott good luck figuring that BC out. I have the same exact one in my racecar and it took me a week to figure it out with it's phonebook size manual lol.

Reactions: Shaun13GT/CS

·
Premium Member
3,388 Posts
Aren't you still running the stock shortblock?

1 - 20 of 46 Posts