Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I bought the big Cobra emblems to put all over my car today...

Kidding:D...not a poser...I did buy the Powered By Ford emblems that come on the Shelby GT's though, and I was wondering if anyone knew if they are supposed to be metal or plastic? The ones I bought are plastic, I just kinda assumed they would be metal from the looks of them...thoughts?

·
Registered
287 Posts
The metal ones are 250.00 to 400.00 a pair. the plastic are 29.00 a pair. The reason the metal is so expensive and hard to find shelby does not want anybody cloning thier cars.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nope you got the metal ones at 199.00 a good buy.
I guess its just a very light metal then...like I said its cold to the touch so thats why I thought it would be...cool so no ripoff!!:D

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
HAHA Both of those are excellent ideas :D

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Magnet test passed...actual metal..whoo!

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Congtrats. Those are hard to come by.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Congtrats. Those are hard to come by.
Thanks...I was on the fence but then I realized that if I put on an emblem I wasn't 100% sure abot (its going on top of vinyl) then I would screw up the vinyl taking it off, so I said screw it and bought these because I absolutely love them...Pics on car late this week/early next week.:D

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
gtMAN 05. Glad things worked out for you, looks like the modding bug as bitten you.
thanks!

I'm covered in bites from the modding bug...my entire tax return went into my car:D and thats just visual upgrade/damage repair...still got more parts in a few months for power :D Its really REALLY hard not to want to mod the hell out of our cars, I find most other people don't understand it...even my father (maverick in my sig) says things like "why would you ever want to make that car faster than it is??"....I just laugh and agree to disagree

1 - 13 of 13 Posts