Votes: 28 68.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was thinking about doing a gt500 type rear end but instead of using the SHELBY lettering replacing it with COYOTE and possibly in black to match my theme. What do you guys think. Yes or No?

·
Token asian guy
2,783 Posts
I don't think I'd like that. Just a little too much.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
love the idea of a gt500 rear end

but no lettering...only looks good with the shelby on the back imo

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its so hard to imagine without a visual. I guess I could just get the lettering and place it up to rear deck lid to get a visual. Not sure what type/font of lettering to go with though, ive been searching but no results yet.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Maybe put "Mustang". Let's think about how dumb society has become...how many times do your really wanna be asked..."Who makes a Coyote?"

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Maybe put "Mustang". Let's think about how dumb society has become...how many times do your really wanna be asked..."Who makes a Coyote?"
True. I call it a coyote all the time and no one knows what the hell im talking about unless they own or follow the new 5.0

·
Houston Bullitt
160 Posts
There are so many people that have no idea what the coyote is .. I can bet you would get sick of people asking you what a ford coyote is and why it looks like a mustang ... people just dont get it like we do ..

·
Hey Everybody, Come See How Hard I Parked!
13,873 Posts
IMO, who gives a **** about who understands what it is. You do, and most Mustang owners will!

You might say, I'm a fan of trunk lettering!

·
Registered
47 Posts
My idea was to have a wild coyote foaming at the mouth as a vinyl sticker......But your idea seems much more subtle, lol. Good idea though.

·
Registered
50 Posts
My idea was to have a wild coyote foaming at the mouth as a vinyl sticker......But your idea seems much more subtle, lol. Good idea though.
I'd like to see an emblem with Wiley Coyote!!!!

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
IMO, who gives a **** about who understands what it is. You do, and most Mustang owners will!

You might say, I'm a fan of trunk lettering!
RZNCAIN can you measure the lettering for width/height and spacing in between. If anything im at least going to see what it would look like before I rule it out.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sweet thanks man

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I defiantly wouldn't use vinyl. If I do it I would try and get as close to size/font of the SHELBY lettering that is standard on the GT500

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Sorry Mark, but I had to say no. I'm a fan of no emblems. Even if I had a Shelby I'd pull the letters off. It's a cool idea though.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts