Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
i got mine from cervinis...with the shelby grill you have to cut out the original grill, the CDC grill looks almost exactly the same but its easier to install. IMO the shelby grill looks better because it comes with more lines through the grill.

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
+1 ... yea they are $289..

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i got mine from cervinis...with the shelby grill you have to cut out the original grill, the CDC grill looks almost exactly the same but its easier to install. IMO the shelby grill looks better because it comes with more lines through the grill.

Any reason why you gotta cut it?? Anyone have pics of the differences between the 2??? Thanks guys!

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
Here is my car with the shelby grill

and this is the CDC grill from brenspeed

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
the CDC grill has like 9 lines and the shelby has 15 lines, i might be wrong but they're hard to count because i start to go cross eyed.

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
Ok the Shelby one deff looks better. So how hard is the Shelby one to install?? And how hard to cut out old grille?? Only because I don't wanna **** anything up.
im not sure how hard it was to install because i didnt install it, a near by shop installed it while they installed my HID lights. they charged me an hour for the grill install

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
Where can I get it with the Pony badge??
i have no idea, thats why i bought mine from cervinis. before when i was looking for the grill i stumbled upon the shelby site but saw that it didnt come with the pony badge so i just went to cervinis. how about you email shelby and ask if you can buy the pony badge too.

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i have no idea, thats why i bought mine from cervinis. before when i was looking for the grill i stumbled upon the shelby site but saw that it didnt come with the pony badge so i just went to cervinis. how about you email shelby and ask if you can buy the pony badge too.

I thought yours was a Shelby Grille?? And the CDC was the one thats different?? :confused:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts