Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i have a shift kit in my car now and i just ordered the shift kit valve body from AM im just wondering if i leave my existing shift kit in or if i have to take that out or if these will work together im waiting on AM to mail me back or ill just call tomorrow but im really wanting a answer now lol thanks for any help.

·
Priest of the Car Gods
17,313 Posts
Well, "shift kit" can refer to a number of different transmission modifications, but most likely you're not going to run more than one at a time.

What do you have and what did you order?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the kit i have in now is item #62711 it has springs and 3 plates and the kit i ordered is #62706 valve body shift kit

·
hi you can call me mater
4,845 Posts
Op post how that valve body works for you

Its the internet, chill out bro!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Op post how that valve body works for you

no problem im hoping its better that the shift kit i have the guy at am says its way better but idk if he is just saying it to get me to buy it all the reviews seem good

·
hi you can call me mater
4,845 Posts
no problem im hoping its better that the shift kit i have the guy at am says its way better but idk if he is just saying it to get me to buy it all the reviews seem good
Op is it the 300 dollar one?
Please post a link
I have a jmod but witb my turbo I want something to kick better so if this valve body is better than the jmod let me know ok

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1 - 12 of 12 Posts