Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do yall feel is the best feeling/ most comfortable shift knob? mine just got stripped so im in the market for a new one now

Also one with a nos button would be ideal if you can find some

·
Registered
187 Posts
hurst pro T shifter FTW. i loooooooove banging gears with this shifter. fits right under your fingers and just feels bad ass

close second,old school hurst q ball. big,white and nice to shift. i might still have mine lying around.

or get an old 8 ball. drill a hole and thread it to fit. weighted shift knobs are sick if you have a short shift. the wieght on the knob pretty much drops it into gear. not to mention you have a bad ass 8 ball shifter.

·
zippeewannabee
3,221 Posts
i have a hurst t handle and with that its kinda hard to shift into 3rd it was ok but i like the stock one

·
Registered
187 Posts
really? do you have a short shifter? i dont have many problems with third.reverse is a different story lol. i love my t handle, second and fourth are so fun to shift into with it.

·
zippeewannabee
3,221 Posts
ya and i got mine from summit and it comes with that adjuster bolt.. i tell ya what that thing will not stay for anything. i couldnt get that thing to stay in the same place to save my life lol

·
Registered
600 Posts
i have a upr pistol grip on my steeda triax and i love it, i had a hurst t handle on my 69 and i liked it too but i think i like the pistol grip better

·
Registered
991 Posts
**** i have my stock knob on my tri-ax its fine but should get a weighted one definately

·
The UPS guy
3,232 Posts
i have stock knob on my steeda as well and noone believes i have a new shifter lol...but once then feel it.......

·
Registered
187 Posts
i dont have any of it,but i can try to take one. my cars in about 4 feet of snow lol its an mustang igloo eh;) i have to dig it out to get the plates off though so if i can get the door open ill snap a pic!

·
Registered
187 Posts
this is pretty much it.

but i wanna get this one when i get a line locker.

·
Registered
187 Posts
no no lol pro 5.0 shifter. i tried to fit it on my stockie when i had it. didnt fit.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts