Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
4,562 Posts
What's with the elevator music
What's with the record player?

Are you a hipster? You are aren't you, you fedora wearing douchenozzle?

:)

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
They say hearing is the first thing to go.

Haha welcome new old dude

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I did grow up watching b/w tv with the munsters and the addams family. We only got 4 channels. Back in 83 or so, I was standing atop a boiler opening a 12" valve when it exploded and yes I do where hearing aids. I don't know about being a hipster but back in the day did consume major doobage. Hell in the Navy 3/4s of us were stoned . Ah the good life before the new generation came in and ****ed it up with political correctness. 57 yo now and am enjoying the latter side of life.

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Well, now I feel like an ass lol. I was more so joking along the lines of taste in music, than physical hearing. When I was younger, my dad was all classic rock, pink Floyd, the doors, etc. As I got older, he slowly shifted towards music like this. I haven't caught him with smooth jazz playing in the house yet, but I also moved out almost 8 years ago.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No swreat 02stang, I have all them albums and enjoy cranking it up. On a nice system, there is so much more you can hear, like the dogs barking on DSOTM. My musical taste hasn't changed per se, but expanded. Never liked classical rap or heavy metal. I compare the music to driving a car or bike in that while doing so, it really doesn't matter the make but the sounds and sights involved. Good music, one can close their eyes and tell where each performer is. Or the 40 year old song which can bring back a memory. The sound of a inline four on the pipe, accelerating so fast , the peripheal vision gets blurry.Such a song.

·
Registered
4,562 Posts

·
Still slow.
8,738 Posts
I did grow up watching b/w tv with the munsters and the addams family. We only got 4 channels. Back in 83 or so, I was standing atop a boiler opening a 12" valve when it exploded and yes I do where hearing aids. I don't know about being a hipster but back in the day did consume major doobage. Hell in the Navy 3/4s of us were stoned . Ah the good life before the new generation came in and ****ed it up with political correctness. 57 yo now and am enjoying the latter side of life.
Just like how your old generation ****ed up the economy for us younger people. Grow up with your stupid comments.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Nice that someone in Canada is worried about the USA economy. Are you snowed in yet or just still in high school mentality. You look silly with that feather in your fedorra.

·
I love to skydive
17,286 Posts
Nice that someone in Canada is worried about the USA economy. Are you snowed in yet or just still in high school mentality. You look silly with that feather in your fedorra.

I'm from the us, and I agree. Y'all blame it on the younger generation, but who's in power? The older generation. Also, who raised the younger **** heads? The older generation.

Are you disconnected from reality, or never left high school and throw around ridiculous insults?

As for the threads, I love record players.

Reactions: 1996 GT
1 - 20 of 38 Posts