Modded Mustang Forums banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
impecunious
7,412 Posts
Holy **** this thread escalated quickly.

Records are awesome. The sound quality is great (with a proper set up, of course), and beyond that, the album art is often worth it in itself. ****, you can still buy a lot if modern albums on record. I just wish I had the room for a good set up.

·
Administrator
33,193 Posts
Holy **** this thread escalated quickly.

Records are awesome. The sound quality is great (with a proper set up, of course), and beyond that, the album art is often worth it in itself. ****, you can still buy a lot if modern albums on record. I just wish I had the room for a good set up.
i collect records but i don't have a record player lol

·
Anandavenkatakrishnan
21,385 Posts
I have some records. I think I'll play some today.

I am a younger guy and pretty much only listen to classic rock. Idk why but the new music makes me want to punch someone.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Curious if anyone else has different gear knobs. I didn t realize there were that many until I googled it. When I had my hip replaced, I wanted the cut off femur for a shift knob but they wouldn't due to it being hazardous material.

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
That would have been awesome lol. I always wanted to turn some mahogany or walnut on a lathe into a shift ball. Put in a metal insert, stain it or a couple coats of poly. Something you don't usually see on a mustang

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

But then I thought about all the ricers with fake wood steering wheels etc and determined the rice factor out weighed the nastalgia factor

·
Still slow.
8,738 Posts
Nice that someone in Canada is worried about the USA economy. Are you snowed in yet or just still in high school mentality. You look silly with that feather in your fedorra.
And you're an uneducated racist piece of ****. Idiots like you are the reason why BOTH of our economy's suffer. Just because you're old doesn't mean you're wise. You're naive and stupid.

Canadians don't even wear a fedora (you should learn to spell). I'm not in that highschool mentality. I'm just a younger person cleaning up after the **** you've left for us.

Maybe next time don't be so arrogant before you make pointless remarks.

One more thing, are we snowed in yet? Are you really that stupid?

·
Administrator
33,193 Posts
let's remember this isn't the burnout box, dudes. take any further jabs there, if you must

·
Still slow.
8,738 Posts
Butthurt is the only explanation. That and assholes. There is way to tactfully tell someone to go **** themselves. That was not it.
EDIT: Nevermind read this wrong, sorry.

Anyways I love Modded Mustangs. Still rep a sticker on my car and my tool box. I love when new members join. I just dont like getting called out like that, especially by new members lol.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts