Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone using the Glowshift shift light? If so, do you use the same #26 pin wire as the Raptor?

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
the glow shift shift light is not compatible with the DIS ignitions like the raptor. You need to get a tach adapter to run it properly

·
Bringing Yellow Back
10,928 Posts
where did you get your raptor if you dont mind me asking

·
Bringing Yellow Back
10,928 Posts
i think ill be ordering a green led one

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
what i don't understand is why all shift lights are so big. Why is that? I don' see how the circuitry and the LED's can take up so much room...

·
Bringing Yellow Back
10,928 Posts
where has everyone placed theres in there car?

sorry OP dont mean the jack your thead, just make more sense to ask in here then make another thread

·
Registered
4,531 Posts
if you look at your gauge cluster theres 2 screws at the top securing the "bezel" I used one of those screws to mount mine.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah I saw what people were doing with their Raptors and I just ordered one. The other stuff is going for sale.

·
Bringing Yellow Back
10,928 Posts
where did everyone wire there shift light in?, what keyed hot did you use and what tach wire
?

·
Banned from AFM member!
783 Posts
The raptor is not big at all. very small. size of a nickle and maybe 2.5-3" long.
The Raptor shift light kicks ass. Too simple to install.

where has everyone placed theres in there car?

sorry OP dont mean the jack your thead, just make more sense to ask in here then make another thread
I put mine in like the pic on this link of the '03 Cobra.
Go get yourself some 22 guage wire connectors before you start tearing things apart. You'll need two of them.

Shift Lights by Raptor Performance

Reactions: zinc-vert02

·
Bringing Yellow Back
10,928 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts