1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Zoolander
7,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
i ran the msd digital light, it was ok. i have a raptor for the car now, i will install it once i get car going.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
I've heard superb things about the Raptor.

·
Registered
649 Posts
i have the Autometer Phantom tach w/ shift lite, boost and fuel guage. i like em.

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Get the raptor shift light JP. I am running one in my gt and LOVE it. I have the black one with the green led's

·
Zoolander
7,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was looking at that one after I saw the picture when I was looking at the one with the yellow leds

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
You will love it. I cant imagine not having mine at the track

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
^ That is pretty cool as well. I remember seeing it on your car when i went to DTP to watch Brent tune your car

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
<---- has the yellow LED raptor

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
I have a shift light and Cricket if you race your car you will love it. More consistant shifts than just trying to listen or watch the tach. I have an autometer hooked up to my 5" tach. Its directly in my line of sight so all i have to do is look down the track and not worry about the shift light

·
Forever in our hearts travis_afx
4,391 Posts
I had a Raptor in my SS and LOVED it. I plan on getting one for the Cobra when I get a little spare change. It's a nice, cheap mod.

Send a PM to travis_afx (the visual mod). He has a video of his raptor light that I think you will like. We are going to do the same thing to my car.

·
Skirt Chasing Philanderer
14,391 Posts
I have this in my fox and like it alot more than your standard shift light.

Auto Meter
Multiple set shift points ( ie for staging, launching, and shifting ).
Has warning lights ( partial illumination ) for when your approaching the shift point, then full illumination at the shift point.
Has your RPMs on it.
You can change the color of the leds to your likings...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts