Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got the spec clutch put in today and when the people had to remove the short throw when they unscrewed the knob they found it had been drilled and some stuff put on it to ghetto rig it. All in all i need a new knob.
I have the Hurst short throw on there now and ha the hurst t knob which was nice and wouldn't mind another one, or if somebody else knows of a really nice knob that would go with the black interior that would fit....i think its 3/8th's and not sure on the groove pattern

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
are the mach 1 knobs aluminum billet knobs?

I was thinkinh of going all black cause i dont want the ball to have a neck on it cause i like having the shifter as short as possible which the t handle had covered.

I was worried about the plastic knobs looking cheapish but i do think black would look good. Either black or aluminum is what i am wanting.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I like that. I got a 5 dollar ball on there now with a neck and I want a straight ball or t handle so its not so tall...for some reason I cant find any plain ball knobs that are aluminum or black with no neck for under 100 bucks lol

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
i have a mach 1 t handle if you want it for real cheap

1 - 9 of 9 Posts