Modded Mustang Forums banner

21 - 40 of 76 Posts

·
I <3 Boost
7,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
^^+1

I had the Mach knob, but it was too cold in the winter and too hot in the summer. I know, I can be a little girl every now and then, but if its uncomfortable its uncomfortable. Just went back to the stock knob.
naw man, i can understand that. thats how the one i have now is, kinda why i wanna change it. all black car with an aluminum knob in the texas heat = very hot lol. when i lived in washington the thing would get real cold in winter too.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Hahaha I sold the GT to my friend actually. You know you can call MGW and get it right? I'll ask him if he wants to trade with you but I doubt it knowing him.

If you give MGW a call and tell them you want one they will send it out, that's how I got mine.
Lol well tell him i have a mach 1 shift knob, hurst pistol grip, white cue ball with 5 speed engraving, and a black roush knob lol.. And i can throw a few buck on top if he wants to trade for one of them..

·
Buy American or GTFO
515 Posts
oh, do the 05+ mustangs have the same threads pattern on the shifter as the 79-04?
**** yeah they do.

I am currently running a 2009 Black CS Shift knob

Pardon the dirty car. I am in the process of swapping out my old pedals. And selling the floor mats

·
Abyssinian of AX
7,994 Posts
A straight, black ball without any markings is the way to go for a kitty cat, baby :cool:

·
I <3 Boost
7,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
^^ that looks good!

Yeah, the Bullitt shift knob def gets hot in the summer and freezing cold in the winter. I just use a towel until it cools down. I like the MRT black Bullitt shift knobs with the number in them. That's pretty cool.
thats the route id go if i had a bullitt

that looks good sonic, not what im lookin for but thanks for the input :)

everyone that has helped in this thread has been repped :)

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
errr, ever try putting a towel over the knob? Hurst T-shifter +110'+ Towel = no burned hand.
Why would I want to have to do that, when I can get an acrylic ball for cheap, and not worry about it at all.. ;) I still have the Bullitt factory knob in case I want a stock look, but my car's far past returning to stock now anyways.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Why would I want to have to do that, when I can get an acrylic ball for cheap, and not worry about it at all.. ;) I still have the Bullitt factory knob in case I want a stock look, but my car's far past returning to stock now anyways.
I tried different kinds of ball shifters and always went back to a T-Handle, just always felt like a more positive shift. LOL, have to keep my Towel handy for the summer though.

21 - 40 of 76 Posts