Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been sporting the stock leather knob for quite some time now, i love how it looks, but i want something different....

The only problem I am having is I cannot find a knob I like :sorry

If i had to get one... these are the ones I'm looking into...

The GT or Pony knobs from MGW:
Mustang Gripper Shift Knob

or maybe the black Fat knob:
Big Gear Shift Knobs for late model Ford Mustangs and Cobras

I had the steeda knob on there for a while, but the 100+ temps in the Mississippi summers had that thing glowing hot during the days...

what knobs are you using?

·
Registered
638 Posts
i love the stock one! i would never get the ball because then id feel like i was driving a neon
aka Slow Retarded Technology 4-Banger :D

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i really liked that one too, but i might as well keep my stock one if thats the case... which i might do. I just thought it would be nice to have something a little different

·
Registered
74 Posts
I have the B&M T-Handle on their now but i change it alot.. just get bored i guess these are what i have ..

But i wanna get this hurst white ball JEGS High Performance - 530-163-0014

·
Registered
922 Posts
Bullitt / mach1 knob FTMFW!

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
+1 for the FRPP. You said you like the stock one, but want something A LITTLE different, and it is indeed, a little different. I think you will be happy with it.

·
Registered
609 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
I will take one when I get out of work. I have the whole roush shifter, the base, handle and the boot. The boot is shorter and has roush engraved in the sides of it.

If I ever decided to change, thats what Im prolly going to go with.

·
The Mean Green
5,528 Posts
The fat knob is kinda cool. I run a Mach 1 shift knob and love it

·
Registered
10,512 Posts
i have one of the fat knob but they arent very good for shifting hard and fast if your racing much. i also run a hurst pistol grip shifter whenever i plan on racing. but for comfort i go with the fat know, plus the fat knob just looks badass

1 - 20 of 45 Posts