Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey i was looking for a new shifter i feel like im gonna break my stock one when im shifting agressive. i like the way the stock shift so im not Really looking for a short through but its not out of the picture either. i want some thing that will have the stock look on the inside what do you guys think is this a good one Steeda Sport Shifter (05-09 GT & V6) at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping!. or what would youns suggest. thanks.

·
Registered
569 Posts
i feel like if your going to spend that kind of money on something thats not a short shifter. you might as well chuck out an extra 50 for the hurst for a little adjustability and nice 2nd to 3rd gear spring action. or go all out and get a MGW for another 150.. just my 2 cents..

·
Hip Hop Artist
6,524 Posts
like stated above get a actual shifter... go to meets and stuff and ask other people if you can feel there shifter etc etc... there are alot out but its all preference. mgw/hurst/tri-ax/pro 5.0/b&m....

·
Registered
159 Posts
i have the mgw shifter and i love it, all my friends hate it. It's pure preference. I was hesitant to get the shifter because of the price. It was well worth it in the end though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts