Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a 2007 mustang gt for christmas and im under warranty. i wanted to know how good Roush shifters were and if i got one put in would it void my warranty?

·
Registered
11,947 Posts
I got a 2007 mustang gt for christmas and im under warranty. i wanted to know how good Roush shifters were and if i got one put in would it void my warranty?

Its roush so im sure its quality. never used one but you cant go wrong with it. No, short throws dont void your warranty.

Look at the mgw as well everyone who has one of them loves them. I got the hurst and it rattles.

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
Its roush so im sure its quality. never used one but you cant go wrong with it. No, short throws dont void your warranty.

Look at the mgw as well everyone who has one of them loves them. I got the hurst and it rattles.
I got a hurst and it doesn't rattle

·
Banned
5,174 Posts
that's why looks matter, because most girls don't care about the performance:D... so they tell me:sorry
:yes

My neighbor told me she liked my car more than her brother's (White 05+ with red stripes) she loved the color on mine more, and the fact it was quieter since I still have my stock exhaust while her brother's has flows. I think...

·
Premium Member
8,732 Posts
that's why looks matter, because most girls don't care about the performance:D... so they tell me:sorry

Sounds like a long story.....

And Girls like the my car looks.....!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts