Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
any one know how the KYB AGX ones are from american muscle. I want quality but i really cant break the bank on these. I dont race or anything so i dont need top of the line. Im getting my car lowered this spring so i just need somethign that is good for every day driving.

Mustang Shocks and Struts at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping!

·
Resident Bubblehead
6,190 Posts
you should be fine with the KYB's. it's a good damper that won't break the piggy bank. if it's just a DD, the KYB's will be fine...

·
Registered
575 Posts
what about Strange adjustable have you looked at them?

·
Registered
468 Posts
I just bought KYB adjustables and they ride great so far I have them set on a medium setting and havnt cranked them up yet but over all they are smooth and have a nice firmness to them that gives that performance feel without bouncing you all around...If your car is lowered I would recommend the ones made for 87-93 fox bodies since they are shorter

·
Registered
4,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just bought KYB adjustables and they ride great so far I have them set on a medium setting and havnt cranked them up yet but over all they are smooth and have a nice firmness to them that gives that performance feel without bouncing you all around...If your car is lowered I would recommend the ones made for 87-93 fox bodies since they are shorter
yeah thanks for the input. the more i look at the KYB's the more i like them. I noticed you have the H&R SS springs. Got any pics you can upload with them on your car??

·
Registered
468 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts

·
Registered
4,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
wow i can't type sorry i like my shocks and struts from strange.

yeah i think im debating between KYB and Strange. They both seem really nice for a pretty reasonable price. They both are priced the same. How is the ride quality. I know you said you like them but can you give me a little more detail?

·
Registered
468 Posts
1.75" drop all the way around

·
Registered
468 Posts
thanks for the comps

1 - 19 of 19 Posts