Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i was wondering what you guys think i should get to replace my stock, i got h&r lowering springs. i need something that comes in a hole set tho.
thanks

EDIT: i also need a alternator if you guys know a place that has a cheap stock replacement

·
Registered
140 Posts
i would go with bilsteins man i have em on mine with h&r s and it handels great heres a pic the install is super easy i went and got an alighnment afterwards just incase but it drove pretty straight caster camber plates are next for me stang suspension has good prices on the bilsteins thats were i got mine for 556 shiped to me military discount.

·
Penetration before detonation
2,189 Posts
I was thinking about the Tokicos, personally. I saw the rears on Brothers' website for only $110. My stock shocks were blown out after driving my car lowered from Alabama to Idaho. I'm afraid that if I get direct replacements, the shock travel would be too compressed and I'd blow those. Are the Bilsteins holding up?

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
billsteins are good too, i will be buying h&r super sports with the tokicos in the link i posted above. you really should replace the shocks/struts with a lowered car. the stockers have poor valving and arent designed for a lowered ride.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for the feedback guys!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts