Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
11,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
He of Long Wind
2,172 Posts
I'm surprised more churches aren't attacked; they're among our softest targets (little or no security, regular meeting times, large crowds of undefensive people, open-door policies, etc.). Someone could walk into the back of our church on any given Sunday and mow us all down in less time than it takes to sing a chorus of Washed in the Blood.

·
Registered
11,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
He of Long Wind
2,172 Posts
^ Speaking of churches being soft targets according to reports the guy that shot those two unarmed people in he back of the wad in a grocery store it was reported that he tried to enter a church before going to that store but the doors were locked.
I heard that too. We have people arrive late all the time. If we locked the doors it would totally cause a mid-service drama every week. Every door of our church is wide open. I'll ask is the pastor wants me to fit the pulpit for a CW. >:)

·
Registered
11,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
US Air Force (retired)
13,542 Posts
I agree with the prosecutors. They should seek the death penalty. But a lot of people are against it. If not that l hope it is life without parole. They should have enough evidence to convict without a smidgen of doubt. He should never be released.

Reactions: T-Lee. 30

·
Registered
11,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
11,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1 - 10 of 10 Posts