Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cant find a direction for my car.

And ive had a few threads on here discussing which way i should go. And why i want this or dont want that. and i just ended up attempting to defend my view points most of the time.

So i thought about it and as much as i want to do the work myself, i dont have the mechanical expertise to come up with the best plan. So i need to take it to a shop and tell them what I want.

So basically im looking for shops around the Columbus Ohio area, or Jacksonville North Carolina area that are big enough to do all the work, and well known enough to trust with it.

Being different is more important to me than raw power, and i prefer N/A, but ive been told thats almost impossible to get alot of N/A power out of these cars. Thanks for any advice on a direction or any contact info for shops

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
you can get a decent n/a set up, but like you said; just not going to make a whole hell of a lot. get an idea of what exact direction you want to go, parts you would like to have installed, look at some reviews on them, etc. being different is nice, but dont sacrifice your ultimate goal just because you dont what to have a duplicate.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
yea what he said.. i think the most successful ppl on here with n/a setups would be acmiller(i think he fell off the face of the earth?) and yellow..
both have pretty good n/a setups..
yellow is mm's guinnea pig basically!
but n/a is going to be hard to get the "dam yo **** is fast" hp? (if ya know what i mean?) but i also am stayin n/a (still waiting for pistons from mmr :( ) until i hit my nos!
and as far asi know sweet2k is n/a until he hits the spray (dunno what his project warhorse consist of.. then again no one does)

·
MM's Mad Scientist
5,102 Posts
yea what he said.. i think the most successful ppl on here with n/a setups would be acmiller(i think he fell off the face of the earth?) and yellow..
both have pretty good n/a setups..
yellow is mm's guinnea pig basically!
but n/a is going to be hard to get the "dam yo **** is fast" hp? (if ya know what i mean?) but i also am stayin n/a (still waiting for pistons from mmr :( ) until i hit my nos!
and as far asi know sweet2k is n/a until he hits the spray (dunno what his project warhorse consist of.. then again no one does)
Posting from Mars, Bitches.....

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
havent seen u in any mofo vids lately.. yall be slacking up there in mars! lol..

sweet2k when u gonna spill the beans??!?:D

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
well, got a few other cars i working on or scheduled before i can get mine back in. i will give pics and vid when i get it done.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
not fair not fair!! i just wanna know what ya been oh so very patiently working on?!?

·
Genibus Nitito Canus
2,947 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
i like different stuff i like fast n/a 2v's its respectable as hell, n/a is just one of those where size matters most an n/a 4.6 will never hang with a built n/a ls1, and aside streetability goes way down on a car with too much cam. But i like it all centri's twin screws, nitrous, turbos power is power and i respect it!

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
yea he did!! acmillr is a crazy mug.. hints the "mm's mad scientist"!

·
MM's Mad Scientist
5,102 Posts
did u really swap a 4v into ur gt?
An 03 4V to be exact.........

BTW: used the GT wiring harness, computer, and tranny harness to do the swap. I can now say with certainty that people are full of **** when they say that you have to have the Cobra harness and computer for this swap.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
what are the bottles in your avatar in?? thats a peeerrrtttyyy setup!

·
Genibus Nitito Canus
2,947 Posts
u should paint ur 4v that ugly ass green too. lol

·
Registered
71 Posts
H/C/I, full exhaust, 70mmTB&P, UDP, gears, tune, cold air intake, and suspension. that is about it without going FI. Pretty much full bolt on's and a good dyno tune.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Ive been saying you dont need the Cobra stuff for years but i never did it so i couldnt back it up. Did you have to do anything funky, a walkthrough i read awhile back said you had to lengthen out a few wires.

Four valve in a GT... that would be different. And i cant find any Termi's for sale anymore... Hmmm......

I wonder how much it would cost to build a good 4V, i hear you can get them out of Navigators and if you tune them abit they will run like hell...

·
Registered
374 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts