Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of any good shops for installs in Southeast GA? Particularly Hinesville/Savannah area. I think Steeda is in Valdosta but I'd imagine they're expensive as hell.

·
Yes, I am your Daddy
983 Posts
Ur in Hinesville too...?? Im sorry to be stuck here with you man :( There is one good shop, its about a 45 min drive from Stewart. Its called Unique Tuning and its up in hardeeville, Sc. Go out the green mile (144) and go on i-95 north till like exit 8 or 9. Below is the address. Ask for Mike, hes the guy who runs the shop. The only problem with the shop is that he is usually booked up for a while and you gotta schedule an appointment for an install or w/e. What are you trying to install?

200a Mead Road
Hardeeville, SC 29927
Phone: 843.208.3724

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I want to get some SFC welded in first. I dont mind the wait, my shop back home is the same way, but I was looking for somewhere closer. How are they on labor prices?

·
Yes, I am your Daddy
983 Posts
They are fair on pricing and they are the only place that I would trust with my car. They do some great work. Im about 100% sure if you take it to any shop in Hinesville or Savannah, they will screw it up. Personally, I would not let any place in Hinesville/Savannah every touch my car. I have seen them all screw people over

1 - 4 of 4 Posts