Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stock manifolds, BBK ORX, Flowmaster original 40's

camera didnt want to stay put so there is a really good view of the grass behind the car

[ame=http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d185/fastregalwe2/?action=view&current=exhaustclip.flv]
[/ame]

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Set-up sounds better than I though it would. O/R X and flows usually sound terrible

·
Premium Member
4,253 Posts
That is some deep, noisy grass! :eek:

Sounds good, though.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Sounds good.

I met you at the ford buick shootout at TVRP.

·
Registered
7,994 Posts
How did you do your exhaust? Just cut out the stock mags? Or changed the whole catback setup?

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I remember, you had just got the cams in your car. That thing sounds goooooood!

navyseabee, I took the magnaflows out and put the flows in their place. The center bump is no longer functional because I could not find the original 40 series with dual outlets to make it still work. I want to get rid of the x-pipe and put a prochamber in its place. I think that will sound alot better but right now Im saving my pennies for gears.

·
Registered
7,994 Posts
I remember, you had just got the cams in your car. That thing sounds goooooood!

navyseabee, I took the magnaflows out and put the flows in their place. The center bump is no longer functional because I could not find the original 40 series with dual outlets to make it still work. I want to get rid of the x-pipe and put a prochamber in its place. I think that will sound alot better but right now Im saving my pennies for gears.
yea i didnt think it would be easy to find flows the same length and with 2 outlets, because i wanted some stingers, but these grew on me, and with the prochamber on there, yea it sounds great. Yours sounds good too, i had on o/r x and flows on my gt before.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts