Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a midpipe with cats to put on when I get inspections. Can anyone think of a good choice for this? I have mac l/t, mac prochamber and magnapacks so I need something to replace the prochamber.

·
Registered
336 Posts
do you need to pass the electionic part or the visual ? the reason i ask cuz on my car they never looked just hooked the computer up but since i have a tuner i was good

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Go to some where else. Ive been to three diff Inspec. places and have not got sniffed, keep failing with my bald tire. And did you actual fail the sniff. I was told by some one that the he passed the sniff test with an o/r x??

·
Registered
4,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Go to some where else. Ive been to three diff Inspec. places and have not got sniffed, keep failing with my bald tire. And did you actual fail the sniff. I was told by some one that the he passed the sniff test with an o/r x??
No I haven't failed. I just assumed that a supercharged car with no cats wouldn't pass the sniff test.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
No I haven't failed. I just assumed that a supercharged car with no cats wouldn't pass the sniff test.
Ya dont worry about it..youll be fine with out spending 300$ on some catted pipe. Just find a hole in the wall or some old guy. Youll be good to go.

And im sure there is a mustang club down in houston that can point you to a good place to go.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts