Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
i was like "damn, where did my post go". LOL is he for real.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
looks like the blue thunder short throw

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
ban +2

·
Registered
66 Posts
To me it kinda looks like a B&M Pro Ripper. Not sure what part number it is or what tranny it fits though.

·
I <3 Boost
7,687 Posts
if thats the shifter im thinkin it is its a cheap shifter, like 100 from stangmods. just email the guy and ask him what it is then look up the price on them and see if its a good deal or not.

·
Registered
5,865 Posts
theres no way to tell for sure... gotta watch people on ebay and craigslist, theyll try to sell u cheap **** for alot of money. he 'lost his box'? REALLY?!
my advice to u, dont buy it. dont cut urself short, spend the money get a quality part for ur pony. cheap stuff could possibly hurt u in the long run

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
we were just playing man. Not really wanting you to be banned.

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
^ yes we do baker :banned lol just kidding man just giving you a hard time when ever i look up things on craigslist and have questions i just either call the # or ask the seller via email :yes

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Can't make a mistake on this forum without people yelling BAN!

Im really not sure what shifting that is. I'm wanting to buy a short throw for my mustang. not sure what brand is worth it, I kinda wanted to find something used so I didn't have to spend a lot of money..lol

1 - 20 of 39 Posts