Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have purchased a set of Pypes shorty headers for my 4.0L V6 Mustang (2007). How much time should the installation take if done by a qualified professional that routinely does performance work? (dyno, dual exhaust, engine swaps etc.)

The estimated install time on AmericanMuscle.com is a full day, and that seems high for someone who knows what they are doing. It is beyond my skill level, so I need to get it installed professionally.

·
Premium Member
2,063 Posts
I have purchased a set of Pypes shorty headers for my 4.0L V6 Mustang (2007). How much time should the installation take if done by a qualified professional that routinely does performance work? (dyno, dual exhaust, engine swaps etc.)

The estimated install time on AmericanMuscle.com is a full day, and that seems high for someone who knows what they are doing. It is beyond my skill level, so I need to get it installed professionally.
DaSeeka,

Great choice, a set of Pypes Shorty Headers will definitely wake up your 07' V6! If a Qualified Mechanic installed these it shouldn't be that bad. The S197's have a ton of room under the hood. I've been able to install a set of headers on my 07' GT in about 3 hours without a lift!

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions or need some assistance!

-Dan

1 - 3 of 3 Posts