Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know a guy that is interested in trading me his 4" VIS cowl hood (black) with hood pins for my stock termi hood. I have been wanting a cowl hood and may take the opportunity if the guy is serious about it.

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
At least I would have some power under my cowl...:shiftyeyes

:lmao

But seriously...At certain angles the nose of my car looks too flat and pointy...I think it needs some more meat.

I dont really like the way those hoods look on a GT but with the termi bumper and side skirts they look pretty damn good...at least the ones I have seen

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If I bought a new one I would probably get a 3" or 3.5"...4" isnt too crazy, I dont think

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
^That is pretty dope

Reasons Im considering the trade:

Hood is black and in great shape
I dont have to pay for it
Cowls are sexy as hell on termi's

I may try it on before deciding

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
too big IMO, you could probably trade someone a 3" for your stock termi.

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I probably would do it cause it looks like its in really good shape and color, plus its an even trade right? why not, its a change, and I think it'll look pretty good with the lightbar too....
I like the way you think POWA...:cool:

too big IMO, you could probably trade someone a 3" for your stock termi.
Yes, but as stated above, its black and in great shape, and an even trade...I may be able to find someone that wants to trade a 3", but it may not be black and it may not be in as good shape as my stock hood is. I dont want to deal with getting something painted.

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I think the shape flows a lot better with the termi bumper since it is bigger/lower to the ground than a GT bumper

·
Registered
591 Posts
A guy in our local club in Murfreesboro TN has a pretty good sized hood. The car looks amazing. Hope these pics help.

Reactions: Aceswild 02
1 - 20 of 33 Posts