Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
:lol thanks, and do you plan on getting the car and leaving it as is? or modding the ****ing jebus out of it?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well seeing as the guy says it already has a sytem... idk what i'd do... probably just drive it until i can find a nice notch and then sell it for a profit lol. if i kept it... i know this might upset some of the four eyed fox owners but i'd like to change the front clip and hood other than that i wouldnt do many performance mods.

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
if you get the car and swap the front end i will stab you repeatedly

·
Sheriff Metal Face
5,579 Posts
Why would you swap out the front end on a numbers matching original GT? That's stupid. If you're gonna do that then just wait for a notch that's been molested numerous times already.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Why would you swap out the front end on a numbers matching original GT? That's stupid. If you're gonna do that then just wait for a notch that's been molested numerous times already.
yea i said i'd like to... probably wouldnt because i'd be affraid to f something up. most likely ill end up keeping it until i find the notch im really looking for.

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
if its not really what you want then dont get it dude, cuz then the notch you want will pop up and you wont have the cash, i vote just keep saving up

·
Registered
7,991 Posts
check the underside for rust, I just did a body swap on a nissan truck from Rhode Island, not a piece of metal on that truck that didnt have rust

1 - 19 of 19 Posts