Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Procrastinator
4,558 Posts
My normal 555s have lasted me a long long time. About 3 years now, first year on the rear and 2 years on the front. They replaced some khumos and were replaced with some 555Rs. They are a very decent tire and you probably wont find many people that will tell you not to get them if you just want a decent tire for a DD.

·
The Constitutionalist
431 Posts
I ran nittos for about 22-25000 miles... over one year and i drove the piss out of them plus great hook.. nittos no comparison

·
Registered
6 Posts
the coopers on my 427r Are giving up at 8500...lots of tread on the middle but chewed the heck up on the outsides.

·
Registered
3,776 Posts
I run nittos and they are awesome, i have done some nice burnouts and they still look brand new! they have about 3,000 miles on them! I will for sure buy another set once i burn these ones off!

·
Blood, Sweat and Gears...
2,139 Posts
I bought the Nitto NT555 from AM last week, I think they are a good deal...

·
Registered
138 Posts
I've heard the Continental DWS is a great tire for a daily driver. My car is an '09 with only 9k miles, so I've still got the original tires, but in doing some reading, the DWS is a tire I will check out when it's time.

·
Registered
503 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
as soon as my stock pirelli's are gone, ill have some bf-g gforces on mine. hands down the best tire for the money, plus they're made in america.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts