Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
MM Addict
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright so i know a guy in town who said he would sell me his transmission for 400.00 and i trade him my transmission. should i do it? he said his car has went 12.60 and never scrapped a gear

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
what is it. need a little more info

·
ayyy lmao
932 Posts
If he's looking to trade a WC t5 for a regular t5 then something doesn't sound right. Is it still in the car or is it one of those "I've just got it sitting around" kind of deals? You got to be careful out in that neck of the woods man. A lot of people will scam the piss out of you and not think twice about it.

·
Registered
11,200 Posts
I thought all v8 t5 were WC :dunno try and find out what year the tranny is cuz different years are stronger then others. Dont quote me on years but i thing 1990 and up are rated to take more power, maybe its 89 and up, not sure

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
I thought all v8 t5 were WC :dunno try and find out what year the tranny is cuz different years are stronger then others. Dont quote me on years but i thing 1990 and up are rated to take more power, maybe its 89 and up, not sure
I also thought they were all WC. And the newer ones are rated to take more power but not a ton more.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts