Modded Mustang Forums banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
I'd say talk to your wife about it first. If she agrees that a bitch needs to be smacked, ask him if a towel smells like chloroform, put him in the trunk, pay for him to get like 20 tattoos while he's knocked out, steal all his clothes and his phone, and leave him in the middle of nowhere with a giant sign around his neck that says "I like it in the butt!" on one side and "BJs for $5!" on the other.

Worked for me. :shiftyeyes
I swear to christ I was crying reading this.
Very, very good response sir...Kudos!

·
I Want A Good Speed Raping
13,304 Posts
That will hopefully do the trick, or just piss him off.
Usually showing a person what they are doing to another person does the trick.

Either they leave of fear the family will one day beat his ass to the point he is a john doe in the ER. Fix his issues for he truly loves this chick. Or he continues and legal action should take place.

·
aloha ke akua
13,177 Posts
I have a soft-spot for women in the situation. for some reason this has always bothered me and sometimes I just wish I could wrap my hands around these asshole's throats and start strangling. These guys are all bark and no bite. they are only big beasts when they're around people physically inferior to themselves. The second someone shows them how weak they really are, they''ll usually fold. These guys get off by feeling they have complete control. all they really are, are control freaks. you should NEVER, EVER, EVER, lay one mean hand to a woman. men can settle if something like this happens, but men ARE physically stronger! The best heroes only use their strength to defend people, not attack them. you don't see superman beating the **** out of the reporter girl? no, he beats the **** out of anyone trying to hurt her. men- be a hero to your girl, not a threat.. I can't stress it enough. treat her like you would a million dollar check that you're trying to take to the bank.

·
I Want A Good Speed Raping
13,304 Posts
I have a soft-spot for women in the situation. for some reason this has always bothered me and sometimes I just wish I could wrap my hands around these asshole's throats and start strangling. These guys are all bark and no bite. they are only big beasts when they're around people physically inferior to themselves. The second someone shows them how weak they really are, they''ll usually fold. These guys get off by feeling they have complete control. all they really are, are control freaks. you should NEVER, EVER, EVER, lay one mean hand to a woman. men can settle if something like this happens, but men ARE physically stronger! The best heroes only use their strength to defend people, not attack them. you don't see superman beating the **** out of the reporter girl? no, he beats the **** out of anyone trying to hurt her. men- be a hero to your girl, not a threat.. I can't stress it enough. treat her like you would a million dollar check that you're trying to take to the bank.
Lock it away and don't let anyone know you have it? That doesn't sound like a good way to treat a lady. :shiftyeyes

:lol JK man the superman analogy is actually a pretty good one.

·
Road Warrior
515 Posts
As it happens, I'm a divorce lawyer, I'm not gonna give legal advice here, but I will share my experience. Don't do anything but call the cops if she's being abused, unless you think she's in immediate danger of bodily harm.

Experience says she's gonna have to solve this problem herself, your intervention is likely to just wrap them tighter together. She needs counseling.

Also, be available in case she needs somewhere to escape to.

·
Fashion Diva :D
2,269 Posts
+1 :D

·
Hardon Enthusiast
2,291 Posts
buy your sister in-law a set of brass nuckles and wait paitently.....if she doesnt put him out in the first 2 hits, step in and break it up.
1. you will stay on both of their good sides
2. he gets his ass beat by a girl
3. your hand wont hurt the next day

its a win win win.

·
Banned
3,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
I talked to my wife last night, She is going to have a talk with her sister about it. Hopefully she will have some sense and decide to break it off if he is doing more than we know about.

Hell, If she says she is scared to break up with him. I will stand by her side as she does it.
Just like this. His upper arm is smaller than my forearm. and he is 5'10"

5'7" 240Lbs in a 36" waist.

·
Hardon Enthusiast
2,291 Posts
I talked to my wife last night, She is going to have a talk with her sister about it. Hopefully she will have some sense and decide to break it off if he is doing more than we know about.

Hell, If she says she is scared to break up with him. I will stand by her side as she does it.
Just like this. His upper arm is smaller than my forearm. and he is 5'10"

5'7" 240Lbs in a 36" waist AND NO SOUL.
fixd

·
Registered
96 Posts
well, if he cant talk when the cops get there then there is only one story to tell huh ;)

I absolutely hate it when a guy gets physical with a female, there is no room for it. I will 103-1/2% bury my foot in a guys ass if I see it happening. I was raised not to that and I wont tolerate it.

When the cops get there, just tell them that you were scared for her life and that she couldnt protect herself. Make sure he is snoring though :)

·
Because Racecar
3,045 Posts
Why is this thread still going?

Should have been taken care of the first time. I don't play around like that and I probably would have put his ass through a wall if I were you. If he can't control his temper around a girl then he either needs to walk it off or get a foot in his face.

·
Banned
3,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Well the problem isnt really.. "Should I Kick his ass or not?" as much as it is "will it ruin my wife's familys thoughts about me?" If i were to kick his ass and have her sister up in arms about it saying I ruined her relationship. Etc.

Trust me. I WANT to kick his ass for it. ;P

·
Raging Mad Motherfucker
1,050 Posts
Maybe its just me, because I'm well known for taking things to the extreme and have a penchant for violence, but the first time that I saw this, i'd have jumped down his throat and turned him inside out by his asshole, then carved a new hole in his torso and hate ****ed it while shitting in my hand and shoving it down his throat.

Nobody ****s with my family.

·
Raging Mad Motherfucker
1,050 Posts
As it happens, I'm a divorce lawyer, I'm not gonna give legal advice here, but I will share my experience. Don't do anything but call the cops if she's being abused, unless you think she's in immediate danger of bodily harm.

Experience says she's gonna have to solve this problem herself, your intervention is likely to just wrap them tighter together. She needs counseling.

Also, be available in case she needs somewhere to escape to.
When seconds count, the cops are minutes away.

Kill the motherfucker by squeezing his head until his skull cracks.

21 - 40 of 44 Posts