Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
The Boss is in
23,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I seen this picture of a lowerd 86 OMG it was beautifull its in the febuary edition of Mustang monthly but anyway. Only lower it a little bit

what do I need to lower a car just an 1 or 2 I dont know anything about this

·
Registered
5,029 Posts
I seen this picture of a lowerd 86 OMG it was beautifull its in the febuary edition of Mustang monthly but anyway. Only lower it a little bit

what do I need to lower a car just an 1 or 2 I dont know anything about this
1.2 fr 1in rear eibach pro kit

·
Billy Weston
5,076 Posts
a hacksaw :)

·
The Boss is in
23,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh really well I want to put LT's on it with plent of room I guess I wont do it now

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
just take a torch and heat up the coils and watch that baby sag!!!

haha jk but for real, if you want to clear LT`s then lower it about a inch

·
Registered
685 Posts
hack some of the coil spring. that will drop it nice and low then get some spinner wheels.

·
Who Care's ... Boost It!
538 Posts
Please don't do the cowboy cheap for cash heat springs way. DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME. All that's gonna happen one day is your gonna make a turn or just crusing around and suddenly you lose a piece of your coil spring you heated and hacked, and have a sagging un-even ride. Just get some front coil-overs and do it the right way. They cost like $275 - $445 Bucks. Go to jegs and look.

·
The Boss is in
23,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hahaha I wont do the cut the springs lol

Or heat them I only do **** the right way

·
Who Care's ... Boost It!
538 Posts
Don't "Hack" the springs... Get adjustable coil-overs so you will have a choice, there only like $150.00 at jegs or summit. So you can lower your car, and still have a choice how low you wanna go or how high you wanna fly.

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
just get the eibach pro springs they are like 100 for all four corners

1 - 20 of 39 Posts