Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I've filed my tax's and it turns out I'll be getting a decent amount back.

I think its time that the Mustang gets a makeover!

I want your personal thoughts on what you think of my mustang overall. I wont hate you or give you a dirty look on your thoughts. I will value your thoughts and put them into consideration

It is determined that its going into the body shop to get the stripes painted on, goodbye vinyl!

Now I have made a few slight modifications to the exterior as well.

Some of you may notice the GT300 rocker panel stripes. It was great when I had it, but every now and then I go to car shows and people come up to me and are like "whats a GT300?" and when I tell them why I did it, I get a disgruntled look like wtf.

should I keep the rocker panel stripe, get a new one or just go back to being the body color??

second I removed the GT badges from the fenders to compensate the GT300 rocker panel look and put the V6 pony package badges on there instead. should I go back to the GT emblems or keep the V6 emblems?

I even thought about throwing the Roush Hood Scoop on the hood?? Should I go for it??

Please everyone, your opinions and your thoughts....

**Unzippeee, I got your response on the other board**

here is a pic of the car.

·
Registered
500 Posts
your GT300 sticker is gay. that is all.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Hood scoop and some 1/4 window louvers!

·
Registered
500 Posts
hood scoop is gay too, unless its functional....

dont u already have the louvers?

what mods do u have already? theres always room for more mods :)

·
Bob The Mo'fukkin Builda!
10,234 Posts
i say you could do a scoop and make it functional. it depends on how much you are spending and why not spend it on performance.

·
Registered
500 Posts
shaker is a sexy system....

or the cowl hood will give u that needed height incase one day u decided to go FI

·
Registered
500 Posts
I'd lose the GT300 sticker. While I think using the word "gay" is uh... gay, I agree with the poster.
thats pretty gay :tomato JK!

u should mos def get parts so you can have SHOW and GO!

·
MM's resident Juice head
7,913 Posts
I think you could lose the 300 sticker

·
May 08 ROTM
7,192 Posts
Mav, I don't know why the 300 stripes are being knocked, they are tastefully done and look excellent on the car. At least your not false advertising.

Maybe Change the GT part using a first initial of your name or something to not tie over to a GT500?????

I personally think the car looks great, painting the stripes on will be nice. I wouldn't do a bolt on scoop, I'd think about a quality hood entirely.

Someone said leave the pony emblem off, uneducated about the fender holes apparently. There are plenty of emblems out there, find something you like it just needs to cover the holes not fit in them. I used the Hurst ones.

Maybe think about tinting the front corner lights or going after the cleared ones. Always looks tough on the blue...

·
MM's Mad Scientist
5,102 Posts
Use the money for performance mods. Then, when people ask you if it's a shelby 300, you can say"No, I just want people to think it's slow".

·
Registered
500 Posts
Mav, I don't know why the 300 stripes are being knocked, they are tastefully done and look excellent on the car. At least your not false advertising....

you would say something like that seeing how u did have the cobra on ur GT!

lol i dont think ull ever live that one down...

·
Registered
500 Posts
Use the money for performance mods. Then, when people ask you if it's a shelby 300, you can say"No, I just want people to think it's slow".
the shelby 300?:eek:

isnt it 350?

·
Registered
155 Posts
Nice looking car! I personally hate all rocker panel stripes and yours are no exception.
I'd go with a new hood, better tires and performance mods!!

1 - 20 of 68 Posts