Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
gtscrewd
5,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
picking up a chin spoiler this week thinking about the pre painted one on am web site but open to others as well. also lowered guys is scrapeing an issue.have the eibach pro kit thanks

·
FBGM
6,177 Posts
Im putting on ym gt500 chin this weekend but im at the stock ride height, I would try to get one if your worrying about scraping, thats flat and one of those angled down ones.

·
gtscrewd
5,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im putting on ym gt500 chin this weekend but im at the stock ride height, I would try to get one if your worrying about scraping, thats flat and one of those angled down ones.
yeah thought about that but i want to go white to match the car.probally just do it and be carefull

·
IG: opiesvt
8,782 Posts
I don't like chin spoilers or any kind of visual add ons. Hell, I actually took off my spoiler as soon as I got mine. I really prefer the clean look.

·
Premium Member
1,723 Posts
I have a CDC classic, had it painted and it's just been sitting for 3 months. Not sure if I want to keep it or sell it.

·
Registered
354 Posts
I have an older pic of my car with the CDC Classic here.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Are you against a whole new bumper? CS time?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Mine is fiberglass from American Muscle the paperwork said Aeroform. Not sure if it is made anymore. Stock height. Be careful parking nose in.

·
Registered
533 Posts
CDC Classic as well in my sig. Kind of like the flat black old school look. I'm lowered on Steeda Sports and rarely scrape.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts