Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well today while I went to my buddies house, who is selling his and his wife's bikes and most of their gear, to buy the motorcycle lift he was selling he gave me a price for his Shoei X12 that I couldn't pass up. So I ended up going home with not only a motorcycle lift but a Shoei X12.

So I decided to it would be cool for us to show off our lids(and for some of us our collection of lids).

Here are my 4

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
I have 2 others in the closet because I have no space for them. My Arai was the one I was wearing in my accident so that's missing a few pieces. It's hiding until I get the replacement parts.

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

This showed up today. Found a rare, brand new LE Rossi helmet. Had to buy it...

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lefty I've always loved your collection of Rossi replica helmets. I can't help but to stare every time I see you post pics of your collection.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Lefty I've always loved your collection of Rossi replica helmets. I can't help but to stare every time I see you post pics of your collection.
It's an expensive hobby :facepalm:

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Added the 2012 Rossi Misano "Boxer" helmet to my collection. 1 of 1500 in the world.

Those are all my Rossi helmets - I have my Colin Edwards Corsair and two others on the floor. I need to get another case because I have the Rossi 2014 Winter test "Double Face" helmet coming tomorrow.

·
FBGM
6,177 Posts
You have an addiction.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
This just showed up today

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Try the Corsa, it's a whole different helmet.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Lefty I admire your helmet collection, but I just may have one up on you. Cant remember whatn model it is, but theres only like 500 of them and I have number 1.:stickpoke you still have more Rossi helmets than me though. I only have 3.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Which one is it?

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
I have a "guy" for all my gear nd' **** - He hooks me up.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts