Modded Mustang Forums banner

41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
mine are hung up on a big piece of plywood in my garage with screws as the hooks. could've gotten peg boards for free since i know someone who manages a store. the wood will do for now though. i painted the wood black then used a pencil to write down the socket/wrench sizes and hang em up.

pic coming soon.

my biggest problem though is hanging them back up after i'm done.

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
LOVE IT. DO WANT. I have wayyyyyyy too many detailing supplies. this would be great to have
Thanks!! It comes in handy, more so in a larger garage, most of the time its difficult to roll around, but still serves a great purpose of keeping everything I need to detail in one spot. If your on a budget and its not a heavily used cart hit harbor freight for a cheaper one. or the ding and dent center at sears, that's where I originally got this one when I was 15ish

·
ExPeNsIvE HoBbY
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Got my new bench built today! :baller

It's 3/4" thick plate, 4'x8' and 42-1/4" tall.

Matches the height of my toolbox and is painted to match :)

Also got the 4 plug outlet installed on it today so now I have power on my bench on one side, and a 48" powerstrip hidden underneath the top shelf of my hutch on my box.

Makes work so much easier!

Also got my new vice today, about a $900 jobber, gonna mount it tomorrow.

Now all I gotta do is cleanup again after moving all the junk around the shop to fit this beast in lol

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

Attachments

·
Registered
3,214 Posts

I finally got my garage cleaned out and my new craftsman 56" top box set up. You can see my old little toolbox on the right that is completely overflowing with parts. Now I just have to organize everything into the new box

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

41 - 57 of 57 Posts