Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys, i have been looking for car shows or just some other mustang guys to go for cruzes around plymouth minnesota, is there anyhting like that happening?

·
Registered
775 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
alright sounds sweet!!!

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
do i have to pay the dues to go to the shows and track stuff?

·
Registered
775 Posts
do i have to pay the dues to go to the shows and track stuff?
It depends but ill let you know that you'll get more than your money's worth ($25) from joining. Plus, its a real club, person to person. The site (forum) is just to keep in touch. Members only get to view a wider section of the forum only visible by paid-only members.

But if your looking to just screw around or bs around with the younger crowd then TC STANGS and or what I previously mentioned (RICE KILLERS) will suit you 10x better.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
alright i will check out them too, i am young (im only 18) but im just looking for a group of people around minnesota to go to shows with and stuff like that

·
Registered
775 Posts
alright i will check out them too, i am young (im only 18) but im just looking for a group of people around minnesota to go to shows with and stuff like that
We'd adopted ya :yes.

There's a few young'ns w/in the club that are early 20's.

I am 1. But like i said just depends what your looking to get out of it.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We'd adopted ya :yes.

There's a few young'ns w/in the club that are early 20's.

I am 1. But like i said just depends what your looking to get out of it.
:D thanks man :D i love going to car shows and cruzes and track stuff but i won't make time for it unless something is sort of planned and it seems like no other stupid teens i know care about shows or going on cruzes :mad:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts