Modded Mustang Forums banner

61 - 80 of 136 Posts

·
Free Mouth Hugs
9,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
Added some new work lights, and a 300 watt bulb

Pic makes it darker than it is but much much better now. I had 1 60 watt bulb and had to use work lights and flashlights.

And I made it official

Didn't even know that dent was there! lol

·
Youngndumb
32 Posts
I second this.. luckily for me my car came with a prettysweet paint job but looking back at it all i would definenty wait for the last moment to paint it legitimate. A plasti dip for the mean time to calm my eyes for looking at the imperfections all the time is a cheap and reutable solution for me until i know for sure im done with the major mods.. then i dont have to beat my self up if i knick it with the jack handle or spill brake fluid or w.e might happen while putting in that late night redbull wrench time
So once you put a motor in it or are done with major mods which may never happen you'll never have to add fluid or jack the car up?
Im just saying i become so attached to these cars that i build im so proud of wat theyve become and then i find a key guage or something like that in the paint and i literally have a short temporary episode of depression where j dont care about anything even the car I begin to lose interest i hate it i will avoid it all costs if i can this time around... but yes its unavoidable sometimes it guess its collateral damage that comes with the territory

Thats my plan for this 67 corvette i want to restore next i was just thknking outloud convincing myself really i apologize i niether meant to offend nor come off as though i doubt your ability to build the car while maintaining its gorgeous new look i wish you the best on your build i pray you hav a beautiful paint job and it stays beautiful for as long as u own it

·
Free Mouth Hugs
9,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Im just saying i become so attached to these cars that i build im so proud of wat theyve become and then i find a key guage or something like that in the paint and i literally have a short temporary episode of depression where j dont care about anything even the car I begin to lose interest i hate it i will avoid it all costs if i can this time around... but yes its unavoidable sometimes it guess its collateral damage that comes with the territory

Thats my plan for this 67 corvette i want to restore next i was just thknking outloud convincing myself really i apologize i niether meant to offend nor come off as though i doubt your ability to build the car while maintaining its gorgeous new look i wish you the best on your build i pray you hav a beautiful paint job and it stays beautiful for as long as u own it
lol, isn't that deep brother! Most of us can handle anything that gets posted!

Yeah, I'm just not waiting around for years to paint this thing. Sucks I won't be able to match engine bay but I'll do my best. And when engine come out then I'll do it. Hell I might hangs the color by then. Who knows lol

It will never be done!

·
Registered
2,484 Posts

Yeah, I'm just not waiting around for years to paint this thing. Sucks I won't be able to match engine bay but I'll do my best. And when engine come out then I'll do it. Hell I might hangs the color by then. Who knows lol

It will never be done!
I'll join the "my Fox will never be completed crew" #MFWNBCC

Lol

·
Free Mouth Hugs
9,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Consider it done!

·
Youngndumb
32 Posts

It will never be done!
I'll join the "my Fox will never be completed crew" #MFWNBCC

Lol

Ill make the t shirts

·
Free Mouth Hugs
9,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
Get a bulb! 17$ for 300watt in a single porcelain fixture. Made a huge difference. Others I added for side lighting. They were 16$ and start at temps low as 0*

Took the tail lights out

What an ahole that I'm dealing with, no molding no problem. Just paint over the tape residue.

And for shits and giggle let see how many get butt hurt lol

·
Free Mouth Hugs
9,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
Revised "My Mustang Will Never Be Complete Crew"

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Get a bulb! 17$ for 300watt in a single porcelain fixture. Made a huge difference. Others I added for side lighting. They were 16$ and start at temps low as 0*

Took the tail lights out

What an ahole that I'm dealing with, no molding no problem. Just paint over the tape residue.

And for shits and giggle let see how many get butt hurt lol

Do it and dump a 6.4 in her, it's still a pushrod engine :lol

·
Free Mouth Hugs
9,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
****ing pissed, tail light fell off the shelf and broke a corner. Pissed me off enough I finished it off by throwing it. Fuuuuuck

·
Free Mouth Hugs
9,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
I know right.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Looks like you have taken it a long way with such little progress!!

THIS KIDS IS WHY WE SHOULDN'T EVER PAY FOR A $300 PAINT JOB!!!

---------- Post added at 01:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 AM ----------

Good luck with the build brother! Ill be watching the progress! +1

61 - 80 of 136 Posts