Modded Mustang Forums banner

81 - 100 of 136 Posts

·
Free Mouth Hugs
9,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
That sucks man.

Hopefully you can find one
Yeah I will, but thanks! just blows when you're doing good at keeping/refinishing everything to save money and have something stupid happen. But if a tail lights the worst of it I'll be ok!

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

Looks like you have taken it a long way with such little progress!!

THIS KIDS IS WHY WE SHOULDN'T EVER PAY FOR A $300 PAINT JOB!!!

---------- Post added at 01:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 AM ----------

Good luck with the build brother! Ill be watching the progress! +1
Thanks, I think I'd rather him pay someone 300 than what he did haha

There will be a big jump this week for sure. I gotta pull headlights and body moldings then it's go time.

·
Free Mouth Hugs
9,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
Yeah, this is my third one. After awhile of not having one I get the need lol

I'm ready to get the body work finished up and redo interior and then on to the fun stuff :)

·
Anna
281 Posts
Yeah, this is my third one. After awhile of not having one I get the need lol

I'm ready to get the body work finished up and redo interior and then on to the fun stuff :)
Im starting with the inside of my fox I don't wanna deal with the cost of paint lol. but this week The T5 is coming out and the tremec 3550 is going in, new flywheel, new clutch, new clutch cable, quadrant, firewall adjuster and Replacing heater core.

·
Free Mouth Hugs
9,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
Im starting with the inside of my fox I don't wanna deal with the cost of paint lol. but this week The T5 is coming out and the tremec 3550 is going in, new flywheel, new clutch, new clutch cable, quadrant, firewall adjuster and Replacing heater core.
Nice, yeah I have an interior lined up. Just not looking forward to swapping the dash. Not sure how bad they are on these things.

·
Free Mouth Hugs
9,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
Messed around tonight and pulled the head lights and front end off the fox. Body side molding are next. Anyone remove these before? I thought they were just taped on but when I look in some areas it seems they may be bolted on?

Here is a few pics for viewing pleasure.

·
Anna
281 Posts
Messed around tonight and pulled the head lights and front end off the fox. Body side molding are next. Anyone remove these before? I thought they were just taped on but when I look in some areas it seems they may be bolted on?

Here is a few pics for viewing pleasure.

have you checked YouTube videos? Lol I always do a search when I can't figure something out.

·
Free Mouth Hugs
9,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #88
have you checked YouTube videos? Lol I always do a search when I can't figure something out.
Yeah I usually don't look it up till I'm ready to do it. And figured if someone knew and could confirm one way or another it would save me that 1 minute of searching :lmao

·
Registered
410 Posts
The moldings on the doors are just attached by tape but the plastic moldings on the front and rear fenders are held on by bolts. Don't just tear them off like I did haha.

·
Free Mouth Hugs
9,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
The moldings on the doors are just attached by tape but the plastic moldings on the front and rear fenders are held on by bolts. Don't just tear them off like I did haha.
Haha ok, thanks! Yeah the rears I seen the bolts when I pulled interior. Good to know for sure tho!

·
Free Mouth Hugs
9,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
Started sanding today, going pretty quick actually.

·
Free Mouth Hugs
9,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #93
Ha I can sand anything, don't mean I can paint!

·
Free Mouth Hugs
9,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #98
I debated it lol, but I'm not. Mine is clean and I doubt it will be as clean.

But I did give it thought

81 - 100 of 136 Posts