Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. Really looking for a nice sig, and I'm terrible with chopping photos and such "/ I've tried. So I was wondering if anyone in here could help me :D I recently got a 4" cowl, saleen wing, and punisher emblem put on my car, but the only picture I really have of it is this cellphone quality pic.

I would like to in some way incorporate the punisher "theme" into the sig if at all possible. Here's a close up of the emblem before installed.

And now for pics of my car! Use whatever you think works best :] Thanks guys!

Reactions: 00MUSTANG89

·
I Want A Good Speed Raping
13,304 Posts
May suck to hear this but those pics are not good for sigs because they are cut off.

Nice car. I think the punisher emblem would look better if you slapped some red onto the car. Tastefully of course.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
May suck to hear this but those pics are not good for sigs because they are cut off.

Nice car. I think the punisher emblem would look better if you slapped some red onto the car. Tastefully of course.
This will be my rear end, when finished.

also smoking tails. But it'll add some nice contrast and look pretty sweet i think. Got some 315's I'm throwing on too, should look awesome. But damn, I guess you're right about sigs. I'll just have to wait until I can get my car cleaned up and get my mach chin spoiler back on so I can take some pics.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The finished project has potential to be a nice sig, but not with those pics as Chocolate already explained
Put my wheels on yesterday and snagged a few quick pics of the full body. If these aren't too great either I understand, just thought I'd quick post em up while I'm at it :] Thanks for the help guys. If these aren't good, I'll have to take some when the weather gets nicer and I can clean her up good. Luckily the rain hid it fairly well today.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
To bad its 4x4!
*sigh*

If only it actually was -__- I'm getting H&R super sports soon. Sadly, I'm not filthy rich. Just spend 2,200 on the rims, tires, tuner, and 4.10 gears. Still gotta install gears and new spec clutch/flywheel, along with short shifter. All in good time. If I wanted a sig of my car when it's perfect, i'd come back in like a year lol. I just need something to hold me over.

·
Hey Everybody, Come See How Hard I Parked!
13,873 Posts
*sigh*

If only it actually was -__- I'm getting H&R super sports soon. Sadly, I'm not filthy rich. Just spend 2,200 on the rims, tires, tuner, and 4.10 gears. Still gotta install gears and new spec clutch/flywheel, along with short shifter. All in good time. If I wanted a sig of my car when it's perfect, i'd come back in like a year lol. I just need something to hold me over.
He can lower it for your sig! Photoshop magic! Looks good otherwise!

Trust me I know about the cost of the mods, have you looked at my reno thread!

·
I Want A Good Speed Raping
13,304 Posts
OP the back end (as you want it) would look pretty cool. The red outlined mustang and GT sounds like a good idea.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
He can lower it for your sig! Photoshop magic! Looks good otherwise!

Trust me I know about the cost of the mods, have you looked at my reno thread!
Yeah I wish I could be good at photoshop. But that's the joy of having a car that you love, never ending projects, a money pit lol. That's why I'm getting a ninja soon, good on gas, and I really don't have modfever on bikes, so something just fun to drive.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
1 - 13 of 13 Posts