Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if you need any other images lemme know but i wanna try and incooperate my stang and the three stangs pic as well as the engine pic thankss..

·
What's this Photoshop?
2,426 Posts
Not trying to be difficult, but cell phone quality doesn't make for the best looking sig. Might be able to piece something together...

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ummm give it a shot and if it doesnt turn out ill try n snap pics of it but it currently sits with no engine im waiting on my shorties and clutch before i can throw my mark engine in but thanks if you attempt it

·
6 Time ROTM Loser!
5,163 Posts
he doesn't sit on the forums to make sigs for people, chill out man...you only have 29 posts, he doesn't have to make you anything, and he usually waits for people to stick around longer...so be lucky hes making you one.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah i understand.. and i wasnt forcing him to i just asked lol... i know i dont have alot of posts i didnt find out about this forum until i actually needed it when i began my swap... which was only 3 months ago. srry for coming off like i was needy dude

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
it works thanks alot and maybe down the road when my rep is so diminished ill get some new pics when i get this baby 4v in my car.

thanks again your work is really good bud!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts