Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i posted on the sig request thread a while back but never got a respose so i thought i would go ahead and try this. so if someone could help me out and hook me up with a sig please.

i would like to get one made with the texas flag as the background and having some crossed M-4's put in somewhere with my car.

·
Registered
336 Posts
ill see what i can do for yah when i get back home. ill try and get it done on thursday, if not, then on sunday. till then, maybe find some pics you want like the flag and m4's and post them up here. if you dont mind which pics you want then i can find them as well.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok thanks man. i dont know if you've started on it yet or not but i was just now able to get on i've been pretty busy. here's the pic of the flag for the back ground and a pic of my own M4 you dont have to make crossed ones, you can just run with it on what you think would look good. thanks

·
Registered
336 Posts
hey buddy sry man, ive been goin flippin crazy with work here so ill be abit yet. But um if 98 dont mind, he might be able to hook u up with one ealrier. i just cant commit to a time as of now. sry bud. but ill get it done if 98 dont.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no worries man, i was just wondering. all i got is this stupid laptop right now and once i get another desk top i'll get photoshop.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
not quite what i had in mind...car looks squished and can barely see the guns. mustangclint should still be working on it but thanks though

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
I tell you what. Yours seems to be a tough one to get. I am not sure if I like the this one right now. I may have just been working too long today. Check this out and tell me what you think and if you want changes let me know and I will fix it. This has been sized and tested and is ready to install if you like it.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
I tell you what. Yours seems to be a tough one to get. I am not sure if I like the this one right now. I may have just been working too long today. Check this out and tell me what you think and if you want changes let me know and I will fix it. This has been sized and tested and is ready to install if you like it.

I don't like it. I am going to fix it tonight.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lol...ok bro if you say so, feel free to add anything that you'd like. if you didnt like the way that one turned i cant wait to see what the new one looks like.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts