Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can someone make me a cool sig i suck at photoshop and don't have it.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
I have 2 others to do first but I can hook you up. Is this the only pic you have? I can do something cool with this if this is what you want but if you have more post them before tomorrow afternoon because I should be able to get to it by then.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya i have more hold on

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i just put all of them
so like pick what ever one u think would look good
thanks again

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
nice man looks reallyyy GOOD!!!
thanks !

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Cool man. Here are posting instructions for anyone that reads this.

You go up to the "user cp" at the top and go down to "edit signature" and click it. Below the "edit signature" box there is a "signature picture" box. In that you will click the "browse" button and find the picture you want on your computer. After finding the picture and selecting it you will see the words "insert signature picture" written in orange beside the picture you selected. Click those orange words and hit the "preview signature" button at the bottom. Then look at the preview box at the top and it will show you exactly how it will look. If you are not happy with the way the type is positioned in your signature play around with where all of the text is in the "edit signature" box and click the "preview signature" button every time you make a change to see what it looks like. When you are done simply click "save signature" at the bottom of the page.

It sounds tough judging by the length of the of the instructions but it is very very simple. Hope it helps!

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Cool man. Here are posting instructions for anyone that reads this.

You go up to the "user cp" at the top and go down to "edit signature" and click it. Below the "edit signature" box there is a "signature picture" box. In that you will click the "browse" button and find the picture you want on your computer. After finding the picture and selecting it you will see the words "insert signature picture" written in orange beside the picture you selected. Click those orange words and hit the "preview signature" button at the bottom. Then look at the preview box at the top and it will show you exactly how it will look. If you are not happy with the way the type is positioned in your signature play around with where all of the text is in the "edit signature" box and click the "preview signature" button every time you make a change to see what it looks like. When you are done simply click "save signature" at the bottom of the page.

It sounds tough judging by the length of the of the instructions but it is very very simple. Hope it helps!
ya ty again lol
i was trying to put img link from photobucket into the sig.lol
finally figured it out tho after reading this. :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts